The reconciliation process is used to show that your Church360° Ledger account balances match your bank statements.
Note: Reconciling accounts can be done only for Asset accounts.
- From the home page, click the “Assets” graph. Continue to click until you have selected the Asset account you want to reconcile.
- Use the Date Picker to select the date range.
- Once at the Account level, click the “Reconcile” button.
- Enter your starting balance and ending balance. These will match the amounts shown on your statement.
- Look at the list of transactions and check each transaction that appears on your statement.
Note: When the statement difference matches the amount of accounts selected, the “Off By” amount will be zero.
- Click the “Save” button.
Note: Once you have reconciled an account, all the transactions associated with that account will be locked and can no longer be edited.
Beginning balances for Asset accounts cannot be changed after the first reconciliation.