Efficiently navigating the Income accounts section of Church360° Ledger will help you to get the most out of your data and refine it for reporting purposes.
- To access your Income accounts in Church360° Ledger, click on the income mini graph in the home screen.
- You will be taken to a main Income Accounts page that shows all your Income account information. You may drill down to view specific Income accounts by clicking the appropriate mini graph.
- Your transaction history will be displayed on the lower portion of the screen.
- Use the date picker to select a date range for the Income Account information displayed.
- The lock icon next to a transaction indicates that the transaction has been reconciled and therefore cannot be edited.
- You may access certain sub-account and deposit information from the main Income screen by clicking on the account name or memo information.