The Users feature allows other people to have access to your site.
Filters are used to filter your list of users. If you are looking for a specific user, you can use this feature.
- Click the Settings cog and select “Users.”
- Type the new user’s email address in the text box.
- Choose a role for the user from the drop- down menu.
- To give users access to only specific accounts, select the accounts you want them to have access to from the drop-down menu. If you want them to have access to all accounts, do not select an account.
- Click the “Submit” button to add the new user. Once you click “Submit,” an email will be sent to the email address that was entered.