Roles give users specific access to the site. Roles can be applied to one or more books.
- Click the Settings cog and select “Roles.”
- Click the “Add a new one” button.
- Enter the name of this role
- Enter which book(s) the role applies to. Roles can be shared across books.
- Select the appropriate Management options.
- Select the appropriate Transaction levels.
- Click the “Submit” button to create your new role.
Note: If you would like a role to view only a subset of accounts, you must first select the “Can view” option and then click Submit.
After submitting your changes, click back in the role to select the specific subset of accounts this role can view.