Pending checks appear in your print queue. You can print one check or multiple checks at a time.
If you do not wish to print a check in your print queue, you may select the “Mark as Printed” button to remove it from the queue.
- Click the printer icon to open the Print Queue.
- Select the checks that you want to print. You can select all checks by clicking the "Select All Checkbox" button, or you can select individual checks by checking the box next to the check.
- Click the “Print” button. A print preview of all your checks will appear. Each web browser displays things differently.
- Click the “Print” button, typically found in the middle of the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Confirm your check numbers and click the “Confirm” button.
- The print window will open. Verify your printer and click “Print.”
- Once the checks have printed, you will be taken back to the Print Queue screen. The checks you printed will still be selected. If the checks printed correctly, click the “Mark as Printed” button to remove them from the print queue.
When you add in the check numbers the system will remember the last check number used after you print your checks.
For example, if you start with check 110 and end at 101, the next check number will be 102 even if it has already been used.