Efficiently navigating the Liability Accounts section of Church360° Ledger will help you to get the most out of your data and refine it for reporting purposes.
- To access your Liability account(s) in Church360° Ledger, click on the Liabilities mini graph in the home screen. You will be taken to a main Liability Accounts page that shows all your Liability account information.
- You may drill down to view specific Liability accounts by clicking the appropriate mini graph.
- Your transaction history will be displayed on the lower portion of the screen.
- Use the date picker to select a date range for the Income account information displayed.
- The lock icon next to a transaction indicates that the transaction has been reconciled and therefore cannot be edited.
- You may access certain sub-account, check, and payee information from the main Liability screen by clicking on its name.