If you have financial information in Shepherd’s Staff, you can import it into Church360° Ledger.
You can only import this data when you first create an account. If you create your account without importing your database, you will not be able to import the information.
- Click “Choose File” and select your Shepherd’s Staff database.
- Choose which option to use for the import:
- The first option imports your Chart of Accounts, Current Balances, and Transactions History.
- The second option imports just your Chart of Accounts and Current Balances.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- If you have any dedicated accounts, choose which Asset account each one belongs to.
- Once all dedicated accounts have been selected, click the “Submit” button to finish the upload process. After the upload completes, you will be taken to your Home Page.
Note: If you have dedicated accounts, you will not be able to import transaction data; you will get only your Chart of Accounts and Current Balances.