Church360° Ledger has the capability to import payroll information from the Paychex online website. It is important to note that payroll details and all other payroll processing is performed in Paychex.
Once the checks are created in Paychex, they can be exported to a TXT file. Then, that file can be imported into Church360° Ledger. After the file is imported, Church360° Ledger will automatically update your account balances by creating a matching payroll transaction for each employee.
You will need the General Ledger module of Paychex Flex in order to export out Payroll files. Please consult with your Paychex representative get this set up.
- Go to www.Paychexonline.com.
- Log in using your username and password.
- Click on the "General Ledger" button on the left side of the screen.
- Click "Create Journal" at the top right corner of the window.
- In the section that appears on the right side of the screen, choose "Specific Payrolls".
- Click the arrow next to where it says "Payrolls" to bring up your window where you can then select which payroll you'd like to export.
- Check the box to the left of the payroll period you'd like to export, and then click "Select".
- Click the "Create" button.
- After the payroll file is finished generating, click "Download" to download the payroll file to the downloads folder on your computer.