- Click the gear icon in the menu bar at the top of the screen. Select "Chart of Accounts."
- Click the "+ New Account" button. Once you click on Assets, Liabilities, Income or Expense you will see this icon just below the account type you clicked on.
- Enter the name and account number. Indicate whether or not you can write checks from this account(applies to Assets only). Note: All account types will give you the option to enter an initial balance.
- Click the "Submit" button.
- Once you have added in all your accounts click on "Save Changes" to save your accounts. A confirmation popup will appear showing you the changes that you have made.
- Clicking on "Confirm" will save your account updates. Clicking on "Discard Changes" will not save any of your changes.
Note: It is important to note that you will not be able to add initial balances to newly created Asset or Liability Accounts once you have completed your first Bank Account Reconciliation process.